wp booster error:
td_api_base::get_key : a component with the ID: single_template_5 Key: show_featured_image_on_all_pages is not set.
Do you own Lenovo ZUK Z1? Here I will show you How to Unlock Lenovo Zuk Z1 Bootloader. Unlocking bootloader is essential as It allows users to install Custom recoveries like TWRP and gain root access. Which helps to flash rooms, backup current system and do lots of additional stuff which is not supported by stock recovery which comes pre-installed with Lenovo ZUK Z1.
This guide will show you how to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo ZUK Z1. Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with a locked bootloader so in order to root Lenovo ZUK Z1, You need to first unlock the bootloader. Please carefully follow the steps to unlock bootloader on Lenovo Zuk Z1.
Files needed to unlock Lenovo ZUK Z1 Bootloader
- Minimal ADB tool – [button color=”” size=”” type=”” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24521665358595410″]Click Here[/button]
Unlocking Bootloader on Lenovo ZUK Z1 will void your phone’s warranty. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone. Please follow the steps carefully and proceed at your own risk.
Note: Unlocking bootloader will erase all your personal data like sms, contacts and all settings. Please backup everything before proceeding.
How to Unlock Lenovo ZUK Z1 Bootloader
- First enable the USB debugging option in Zuk Z1.
- To enable USB debugging option we first need to make the developer options active for that go to your Settings -> About Phone -> now tap the build number 7-8 times until you see a message ‘you are now a developer’.
- Now as we have enabled developer options, go back to Settings-> developer options -> and now enable USB debugging also enable OEM unlock.
2. Now go to folder where you installed the adb and by holding the Shift Key, right-click on any blank space and select Open command window here.
3. Now connect the Lenovo ZUK Z1 to Pc/Laptop using USB.
4. Now we need to reboot phone into fastboot mode by typing the following command.
adb reboot bootloader
5. Your device will reboot into fastboot mode. If it doesn’t, check if your USB cable is connected properly and you have drivers installed properly. You can check a list of connected device by typing the following command.
6. Once device boots into fastboot mode type the following command to unlock bootloader.
fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem unlock-go
This command will unlock your Lenovo ZUK Z1 bootloader and erase all data on it.
7. Once bootloader is unlocked your device will reboot. Be patient It may take some time.
So thats it! You have successfully unlocked Lenovo ZUK Z1’s Bootloader. Now you can Install TWRP and Root Lenovo ZUK Z1. If you found this article helpful leave a comment below.