Do you want to install custom recover on LeEco Le Max 2? Here I will show you how to root and install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le Max 2. TWRP is a custom recovery which provides touchscreen enabled interface and allows users to flash roms, backup current system and do lots of additional stuff which is not supported by stock recovery images.
This guide will show you how to install latest TWRP recovery for LeEco Le Max 2. Here we will install latest TWRP 22.214.171.124.Download TWRP 126.96.36.199 from below and follow steps carefully. If you install TWRP on LeEco Le Max 2 you can then flash Custom Roms, Custom Kernel, Custom Mods and any zip files like xposed installer. Please carefully follow the steps to root and install TWRP on LeEco Le Max 2.
LeEco Le Max 2 comes with a 5.7 inch display with 1440 × 2560 pixels which gives it PPI of around 515 pixel per inch. It is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and comes with a 32 Gb/64Gb in expandable internal storage. It has 2 ram variant 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM. Le Max 2 packs a 21-megapixel primary rear camera with dual-Led flashlight and an 8-megapixel secondary front camera. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is powered by a 3100 mAh Li-ion battery. It also supports a fingerprint scanner.
Benefits of rooting:
- Able to install custom Roms and explore new features.
- Increase performance by tweaking kernel and overclocking device.
- Increase performance by hibernating battery consuming apps using apps like greenify.
- Increase performance by uninstalling ram-hogging inbuilt apps.
- Rooting will void your phone’s warranty.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise you will end up with a bricked phone. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone. proceed on your own risk.
- Backup all your data as it will erase all personal data including internal storage.
- Make sure you have 70% charge or more.
Files needed to root and install TWRP on LeEco Le Max 2
- Minimal ADB tool - [button color="" size="" type="" target="blank" link="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=file-thanks&fid=24521665358595410&mid=109&download_id=usfcm2lgd7pduavgqqinq3n2a3&tid=1469378339&hc=f1b036ab834ecc60b6ac8c756b4e636e867760f51dce73324f591f898eddd65a"]Download here[/button]
- TWRP Recover - [button color="" size="" type="" target="blank" link="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588239633383558"]Download here[/button] and rename it to recovery.img.
- SuperSu.zip for LeEco Le Max2 form chainfire - [button color="" size="" type="" target="blank" link="https://download.chainfire.eu/897/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.67-20160121175247.zip"]Download here[/button]
Also Check Out: How to Install TWRP and Root Lenovo Zuk Z1
Steps to Root and Install TWRP on LeEco Le Max 2
- First enable the USB debugging option.
- To enable USB debugging option we first need to make the developer options active for that go to your Settings -> About Phone -> now tap the build number 7-8 times until you see a message ‘you are now a developer’.
- Now as we have enabled developer options, go back to settings-> developer options -> and now enable USB debugging also enable OEM unlock.
2. Now go to folder where you installed the adb and by holding the Shift Key, right-click on any blank space and select Open command window here.
3.Now connect the phone to Pc/Laptop using USB.
4.Now we need to reboot phone into fastboot mode by typing the following command.
adb reboot bootloader
5.Your device will reboot into fastboot mode. If it don’t, check if your USB cable is connected properly and you have drivers installed properly. You can check a list of connected device by typing the following command.
- Now to start flashing the recovery type the following command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- That’s it! You have installed TWRP recovery on you LeEco Le Max 2.
How to Root LeEco Le Max 2 using Recovery
- If you didn’t download SuperSu.zip from above click here to download.
2. Now move SuperSu.zip to root of your internal memory. (By root I mean not in any folder just enter into your internal storage and place the file there and not in any folder.)
3. Boot your device in recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+ Power button simultaneously.
4. Now in TWRP click on Install menu and select the SuperSu.zip file you placed in root of internal storage. Now swipe to install SuperSu.zip.
5. That’s it you have rooted and installed TWRP on your Le Max 2. You can check if root access is working properly by Root Checker app from play store.
So that was complete step by step guide on How to Root and Install TWRP on LeEco Le Max 2. Leave your comments blow if this article helped you.