The successor of LG Stylo 3, a brand new handset in the LG's Stylo series which has many flagship matching features and awesome specifications. The LG Stylo 4 is currently launched in the US. The phone has an 18:9 display and most attracting highlight about the phone is that it provides a Stylus Pen in this price segment. Phones coming with Stylus are priced high but LG Stylo 4 provides a Stylus at a very affordable price range. Other than having featured a Stylus it also boasts of many features and specifications which are enlisted here. The phone's design does not contain any notch it is a simple Full HD+ 18:9 display. To know all the specifications of the phone please read the full article.
LG Stylo 4 Specifications
- Display and Back: LG Stylo 4 has a 6.2 inch full HD+ display having 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution. The screen-to-body aspect ratio is 18:9 and the display feature no notch, it is a FullVision display. On the back, you will get a camera, a fingerprint sensor and LED flash. The sides have volume increase and decrease buttons and lock screen button.
- Camera: There is a single lens camera setup on the rear as well as on the front. The rear camera has a 13 MP camera sensor which is capped with PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus) and a LED flash. The front camera has a 5 MP camera sensor which is capped with a wide angle lens. The smartphone also contains features like Q lens and Real Moment technology.
- Processor: The LG Stylo 4 is powered by 1.8 GHz octa core Snapdragon 450 SoC. The processor is quite old as compared to new and powerful Snapdragon processors like 625, 626 which are available in the phones of this price segment.
- RAM: The phone has 2 GB of RAM.
- Storage: The phone has a 32 GB inbuilt memory which can be expanded up to 2 TB by using a microSD card. The expandability is big!
- Operating Software: The LG Stylo 4 works on LG UX on the top and runs on latest Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Battery: The phone has a 3300 mAh battery which weighs 172 grams.
- Connectivity: The connectivity options included in the phone are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C, and 3.55 mm headphone jack.
- Other features: As mentioned at the very top the phone has a Stylus Pen which has Pen Pop 2.1 technology. The phone has a fingerprint sensor which can unlock the phone using your fingerprint. There is another feature included in it called Screen off Memo.
Pros: Reasons to buyLG Stylo 4
- The full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio becomes one of the most vital reasons for buying this smartphone.
- USB Type-C is included in it.
- Stylus with the phone.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- The memory can be expanded up to 2 TB via using microSD card.
- The 3300 mAh battery.
- Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Rear camera with 13 MP sensor, LED flash and extra features like PDAF.
Cons: Reasons not to buy LG Stylo 4
- Snapdragon 450 SoC is supposed to be very low range processor in this price range.
- The RAM is also less.
- The internal memory provided is also less.
- No VoLTE support.
- No dual camera setup at back.
- EIS or OIS missing in the cameras.
- The 5 MP front camera.
LG Stylo 4 Price
As mentioned it is now only launched in the US so the price announced in the US is 239 USD which is approximately equal to Rs 16,250. The phone can also be purchased in a discounted offer with an effective price of 179 USD.