Facebook is one powerful social media site in today’s date. You need to have a social presence online which will be further beneficial to your business and personal life. If you start feeling your Facebook profile is too static then Facebook is offering you an option to ditch your profile photo for a short 7 second looping profile video.
How to Add Facebook Profile Videos
1. Open Facebook app and go to your profile and tap on your profile picture.
2. You will be presented with 4 options among that choose Take a New Profile Video to take new video or tap Upload Profile Video to upload a video from your phone.
3. After uploading video tap Next at bottom of screen and then choose a thumbnail from your video which will be displayed as static picture before someone plays your video.
4.Then tap use.
There is also another cool feature in Facebook which many might have not noticed. You can also set a temporary profile picture (but not videos) from Android and iOS which will expire after given duration of time.
How to Set Temporary Profile Picture
1. When you choose a new photo to use as your profile picture you will see a small Make Temporary option in lower-left corner of crop screen.
2. Tap on this button and you can select how long you want this pic to remain as your profile picture. You can select 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or select custom to set your preferred duration.
Facebook keeps adding such cool features to make user experience more interesting.